Saturday, December 8, 2012

LANA


The following photograph is an extra from the latest photoshoot I have done for Late Bloomers. 

I am thinking about using it for a story about standards of beauty for females in North America, or maybe she can even represent God in my story inspired by Shoshy. She looks pretty divine. 

The models name is Lana, by the way. I have known Lana since university, and I always though her inner beauty was at par with that on the outside. I admired her a lot as she coordinated the peer support group I was a member of, therefore making sure students of the University of Winnipeg had access to peer counsellors, and making sure we, as the peer counsellors, knew how to listen carefully and open ourselves to helping others. 

p.s. Yes I wear my jeans like that on purpose.


No comments:

Post a Comment