Tuesday, January 29, 2013

VIETNAMESE PARADISE


I have a third rough draft written now, and I am starting to tackle the rest, and some photographs.

At Vietnamese Paradise
Speaking of which, I scouted an amazing location to take some pictures. It is called Viatnemese Paradise and it’s a small venue in Winnipeg that looks awesome inside, with the lighting and the disco ball and everything else.

I was feeling better early this week so I went out with a friend and she took my picture there, in front of the chandelier.

I will be done the rough drafts of most of the stories by next Wednesday, and the photos will all be done shortly after that. 

It’s pretty cool to watch this slowly pulling together. I was really scared at first but I have worked on the blog and the ideas and I am getting more confident that I can do this. 

I will continue to post until everything is done, and I will try to arrange a launch so those who have been reading and following the progress of the project can see it when it’s done.

P.S. Remember Mado? It's her birthday today!!


No comments:

Post a Comment