Wednesday, November 21, 2012

MERELY AN UPDATE


This week I was thinking a lot about the progress I’ve made on Late Bloomers, my Independent Professional Project. 

Overall, I am proud that I have comitted to blogging at least once a week to keep my audience updated about the project, and hopefully garner interest in case I decide to launch the collection at a local bookseller. 

I am proud of the people I have contacted and interviewed, and of some of the photoshoots I am planning to use for it. 

But admittedly, I am a little intimidated. I have gathered so much information that I am having trouble deciding how best to do it justice; how to write these stories that I consider to be important and meaningful. All I can do is take it step by step at this point, and I have my last couple interviews scheduled for the next couple weeks so I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment